There are spa experiences and there are spa destinations. The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead, one of the country’s great luxury hotels, is the latter, complete with overnight guestrooms and suites on its Spa Level. Each of the guestrooms and suites are appointed to enhance relaxation and support the spa lifestyle. They’re located on the same floor as The Ritz-Carlton Spa with Spa Concierge services, relaxation lounge and boutique.
The spa’s signature services include a detoxifying Red Clay Body Wrap with Georgia’s high mineral-content red clay; a Sweet Tea Body Buff with sugar crystal exfoliation; and a Magnolia Pedicure embellished with a trace of white magnolia petals.
A highly-specialized Ashiatsu therapy is also offered. Derived from the Japanese word ”ashi” meaning foot and “atsu” meaning pressure, the therapy features therapists using bars affixed to the ceiling for balance while performing barefoot compression massage. It’s one of the more unique treatments you’ll ever.
The Spa Lounge features complimentary Champagne and Mimosas, as well as a selection of healthy snacks such as granola bars, dried fruit and nuts, and the Spa’s house made infused waters in unique flavors such as pineapple-mint and peach-strawberry-orange.
Special services for Spa Level overnight guests include:
• First access to spa appointments
• Consultation with the Spa Concierge to select customized spa treatments
• Escort from the guestroom to the spa for appointments
• Use of Spa Lounge for relaxation and refreshments
• Spa cuisine menu for in-room dining
• Any Time Check-out: stay as long as desired on the day of departure, seven days weekly