Last night's premiere episode of "Southie Rules" introduced viewers to the South Boston Niedzwiecki family. One of the last multi-generational Southie clans all living under the same roof of a South Boston triple-decker (three-level home). Fans will get to learn the colloquial expressions and live within a family who are not the typical people next-door (unless you live in South Boston). But just who are these people and why do they all live together? They are really a family; so you must check out their family photos.
Meet the eleven people living under one roof;
(1) Camille & (2) her ex-husband Walter, the matriarch and patriarch of this clan. He is retired. Camille still works. They even sleep in the same bed, and Walter managed to fight off his demons and remain sober for many years.
(3) Leah, Camille's oldest child is an ex-probation officer who conquered cancer and grew up on the streets of South Boston, her husband (4) Jarod, is pretty much the peacemaker of the clan and their daughter (5) Abby.
(6) Jon, the oldest son who manages the family tattoo shop and (7) Jessy his girlfriend, who scooped up Jon after his divorce, is not a Southie girl, which is probably why she is not completely accepted by the clan.
(8) Matt, their youngest, a part-timer at the tattoo shop, is the baby of the family and gets a free pass from his mother, (9) Jenn his girlfriend, a Southie girl who dropped out of school at 16, (10) Liana their baby daughter.
(11) Devin is Matt's goofball friend who has no desire to get a job, and believes that sleeping in the living room on the sofa gives him the biggest room in the house.
Now that you know who they are; follow the Niedzwiecki family episodes on A&E on Tuesday nights and learn the "Southie Rules."