Do you enjoy wine tasting? Do you like the latest & newest good and services on the consumer market? As stated by John Gillespie of the Wine Market Council, 65% of consumers age 26-34 are considered “core consumers,” drinking wine daily or several times a week. Well, OGIO is said to be a lifestyle that celebrates quintessential yet elusive Italian ideal of presenting good taste at all times.
Here is some good news wine tasters: According to a Winery Exchange representative OGIO recently launched in the US market at the South Beach Food & Wine Festival. Their portfolio includes three varieties of wine labeled Pinot Grigio, a Tuscan red blend, and Prosecco. Check out four quick facts about the OGIO brand:
- OGIO wines first launched in the UK in 2006 and have since become the second largest Italian wine brand in that country.
- In the US and internationally, OGIO wines have captured numerous awards for their high quality and fresh, delicious taste profiles. Most recently, OGIO won four prestigious awards for label design from the Beverage Testing Institute.
- OGIO Wines are all made in Italy whereas, the Prosecco and the Pinot Grigio from the Tre Venezie region of northern Italy, the heart of Italy’s Prosecco and Pinot Grigio production, and the Tuscan Red from outside of Florence. One sip and the OGIO wine drinker is transported to Italy!
- It is a sleek, modern, stylish Italian brand with a unique design that truly differentiates it against the competitive shelf set and attracts both millennial and Generation X wine consumers.
Here you will find product descriptions and pricing for the recently available OGIO brands as stated from a press release that I received from Colangelo & Partners PR:
- OGIO Pinot Grigio delle Venezie IGT: The ‘Tre Venezie’ region spans the Veneto, Friuli-Venezia Giulia and Trentino-Alto Adige – known the world over for the highest quality Italian white wines. OGIO Pinot Grigio exemplifies the best of the region, a wine with high acidity, natural tartness and rich fruit. Refined and delicate, OGIO Pinot Grigio is still more than capable of standing up to spicy cuisines like Thai, Mexican and Indian. SRP $12.99
- OGIO Tuscan Red: A blend of 85% Sangiovese (the quintessential Tuscan red grape best known for Chianti), 10% Cabernet and 5% Merlot, OGIO Tuscan Red captures the essence of Tuscany constructed in a modern style. Designed with great body and structure, this is a classic Tuscan wine that pairs perfectly with red meat, cheeses, pastas with red sauces and grilled chicken. SRP $12.99
- OGIO Prosecco DOC: Crafted from the finest grapes in Italy’s Prosecco region (just north of Venice), OGIO Prosecco is made by a 3rd-generation family winery that combines the best of winemaking tradition with new contemporary winemaking techniques. Balanced and fruity, OGIO Prosecco is perfect as an aperitivo or served with fresh fish, salads – even a pizza! SRP $16.99
Did you know? Even before the official brand launch, US wine shops and restaurants had started embracing the OGIO portfolio because its quality, shelf appearance and contemporary styling have great appeal for the American wine drinker.