Most people do not think of photography as a real profession. They
are not counting the movies they watch on TV or theaters There are a lot of
jobs open in this field. The cameras are very expensive, and requires a
lot of expertise and training.
- www.flixster.com is a movie group, that was launched
- in 2007. They have over 63,000,000 registered users.
- Their membership is open to people that are 13 years
- and older. Their global ranking is 4,012.
- www.flickr.com. They were launched Feb. 2004. They
- have over 32,000,000 registered users. Their membership
- is open to people ages 13 years and older, and they have a
- Yahoo login. Their global ranking is only 48.
- www.focus.com. They are a usiness to Business group that
- is worldwide. They were launched in 2005. They have 850,000 users. Their registration is open to people that are older
- and some are 13 years old. Their global ranking is 12,114.
- www.formspring.me. This is a social Q & A website. They
- were launched in Nov. 2009. They have over 290,000,000
- registered users. The Registration post their responses
- and questions. Their global ranking s 4,325.
- www.fotki.com. The group is a photosharing, video hosting, photo contests,journals, forums, flexible privacy protection, friend's feed, audio comments and unlimited custom design integration. They were
- launched in Oct. 1998.
- www.fotolog.com. This group does photobloggins, which is
- popular in South America and Spain. They were launched in 2002.
- They have over 20,000,000 registered users. The registration is
- open to the public. Their global ranking is 3,168.
- www.foursquare.com. You can find them on a location that is based on mobile social. They were launched in 2009. They have 20,000,000
- registered users. The site is open to the public. Their global ranking
- is 817.
If you want to join with a group that is pursing photography, you should
join with one of the photo groups that are listed, or check them out.