Five celebrity chefs share their favorite soup recipes. Each recipe includes a brief tidbit on what makes the recipe so special.
Check it out:
- Melissa d'Arabian's Rich Roasted Tomato Soup
- Emeril Lagasse's New Style Caldo Verde
- Ellie Krieger’s Navy Bean Soup with Ham
- Curtis Stone’s Winter Minestrone
- Terry Walters' Sweet Potato, Corn, and Kale Chowder
Click here to view the full article.
Until we eat again...
Budgeting? 'DC Cheap Eats': Ways to pinch pennies, save a buck and enjoy good food and beverage!
Still hungry? 'DC Tapas': Appreciate the fine art of making a meal out of appetizers, desserts and mock/cocktails!
Gotta get glam/grand? 'DC Beauty Products': Rave reviews for Guys and Dolls!