This past weekend at the GameStop Expo in Las Vegas, Sony Computer Entertainment America presented a list of 21 publishers dedicated to providing “exclusive game content” for PlayStation platforms.
Sean Coleman, group manager of retail training and advocacy at SCEA, announced on stage the long list of third-party developers working with Sony.
We've forged great third-party partnerships with some of the biggest developers to bring exclusive game content to PlayStation gamers which creates the best place to play.
Gematsu listed the 21 developers working with Sony, which includes big names like Activision Blizzard, Atlus, Bethesda Games. Rockstar Games and more.
- Activision Blizzard – PlayStation-inspired items in “Diablo III”
- Bethesda Games – PlayStation 4 beta of “The Elder Scrolls Online”
- Bluepoint Games – Bringing a Sony classic to current game systems
- Bungie – “Destiny” content for PS4
- Capcom – “Deep Down” exclusive to PS4
- Disney Interactive
- Insomniac Games
- Nordic Games
- Rockstar Games
- Sanzaru Games
- Square Enix
- Sumo Digital
- Ubisoft – Exclusive content for “Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag” and “Watch_Dogs”
- Warner Bros. – Character skins for “Batman: Arkham Origins”
- Zindagi Games
While some of the exclusive PlayStation content promised by publishers were previously announced, most currently remain a mystery. However, popular speculation has Sega’s PlayStation exclusive as “Yakuza Ishin” and Sanzaru Games’ being a possible sequel to “Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.”