It’s not quite Spring but it’s never too early to think about football. Well, at least the cheerleaders. So with that (or them) in mind, the Baltimore Ravens cheerleading squad leading squad will be in Jamaica for their 2014-15 swimsuit calendar photoshoot. The event will take place at the Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa, an adults-only oceanfront health and wellness retreat that this past Fall on Jamaica’s north coast near Ocho Rios.
Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa, which features 225 guest rooms and suites, has seven restaurants, three pools and outdoor whirlpools, Radiant Spa, a 180-foot double-looped waterslide, golf and an array of watersports including scuba diving, kayaking and windsurfing, reef snorkeling, off-site excursions.
With the “Ravens Come Along” package, guests will meet the cheerleading squad when they are on location to shoot calendar. As if that’s not enough, package also includes a 20-minute jet lag massage per person, per stay at the all-inclusive Jewel Paradise Cove Beach and a $10 daily spa credit per room (maximum $50 per stay).
Rates start at $165 per person for double room occupancy, for a minimum three-night stay from April 22 to May 3.
Guests who book the “Ravens Come Along” offer will also enjoy Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resorts & Spa’s all-inclusive amenities and services, including:
• Accommodations from guest rooms to butler-serviced junior suites
• All meals and snacks at the property’s seven restaurants, including formal dining at Platinum restaurant offering contemporary Caribbean cuisine, resort casual dining at teppanyaki-style Jade Samurai, Golden Sabre Sushi and Moonstone by Sophia with fine Italian cuisine and casual dining options at Aquamarina Grill, Coral Café and Court Jesters Pizza
• Unlimited premium drinks at the resort’s six bars and lounges
• Daily activities and entertainment including weekly dive-in movies, beach parties, theme nights and talent contests
• Enhanced water sports activities center featuring Scuba Diving (PADI-certified divers) & Resort Course, sunset cruise, glass-bottom boat tour, reef snorkeling excursion, water skiing, Hobie Cat and windsurfing with instruction and non-motorized water sports
• Dunn’s River Falls Tour (once per stay)
• Shopping Tour with trip to Margaritaville (once per stay)
• Complimentary green fees at the 18-hole, par 72 championship Runaway Bay Golf Club
• Fitness center, tennis courts and a myriad of classes including water aerobics, spinning, yoga and more
• Paracourse (Fit Trail) spanning entire property with strategically places workout stations
• Three pools with lounge chairs, cocktail tables and umbrellas, swim-up bars and concierge service
• Complimentary wireless Internet access in lobby and all guest rooms and suites