This examiner has taken on a big task recently, accepted employment doing something new, although the dynamics may appear unfamiliar, it does not matter. The challenges faced will be the same.
Here are some things that you may consider.
1. Get to know your new work environment; employee handbook and training.
2. Learn your new position(as an employee, manager or administrator).
3. Observe all those around you; fellow employees and supervisors.
4. Does the organization have issues? Know what those issues are.
5. Familiarize yourself with the duties of your job and perform them with excellence.
6. Are you part of management? Make your boundaries known to your subordinates.
These are a few tips that may assist you. It is better to have a plan in place, rather than not to have one. Begin your employment journey on a positive foot.