Skip to main content
  1. Life
  2. Neighborhoods
  3. Community Issues

Some voters do not have to register

See also

Military personnel and residents of Washita County who are living overseas are eligible to vote absentee without being registered. This includes spouses and dependents. These voters may apply by mail, email, or by fax. Military personnel should contact the Voting Service Officers in their units for application forms and additional information. Residents of Oklahoma living overseas can obtain the same materials from any Untied States military installation, embassy, or consulate.

Leah Jones, Washita County Election Board Secretary, advises that applications may also be downloaded from

For more information contact the Washita County Election Board. They are located at 111 E Main St # 2 Cordell, OK 73632-4831 or may be reached at (580) 832-3658.




  • Randy Travis
    Randy Travis returns with 'Influence Vol. 2: The Man I Am' in August
    Today's Buzz
  • Alternative medicine
    Alternative medicine: Remedies to make the bugs in your body go away for good
    7 Photos
  • Beach body
    Fitness: Earn your beach body badge with bootcamp classes
    10 Photos
  • Back to school
    These 10 items are sure winners on your back-to-school shopping trip
    12 Photos
  • Izabel Goulart
    Izabel Goulart walks the runway with Studio F at Colombia Moda
    19 Photos
  • Ombre' technique
    Go for the gusto: What ombre' technique are you?
    5 Photos