Using the hashtags #Esquire #flashbackfrid, the French-Filipina actress revealed that said photo was taken during her photo shoot for Esquire Magazine. "One of my favorite shoots to date #Esquire #flashbackfriday," said Solenn.
It's a black and white photo showing her sexy body, but according to some observers especially her followers on the photo-sharing website, it was done in good taste though it is black and white. Sherwin Lopez, one of her followers said "Hot! My dream girl, super sexy!' For Paolo Maranan, the actress/host is so daring yet stylist.
Solenn is also model, singer, fashion designer, painter, and professional make-up artist aside from being an actress/TV host. She was one of the official castaways of Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Showdown which aired from August 30 to December 3, 2010 on GMA Network.
She made it to the Final Three. In December 2010, she signed a recording contract with MCA Universal Philippines, a movie contract with Regal Entertainment, and a television contract with GMA Network and GMA Artist Center.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Actors-politicians Jinggoy Estrada and Bong Revilla link to Janet Napoles's scam
- Maja Salvador reveals happiness with Gerald Anderson; erases negative comments
- Sarah Geronimo's sexy photos and 'Perfect 10' concert are going viral on Twitter
- Sarah Geronimo's rumored suitor shows off his abs while doing his usual routine
- Marian Rivera joins Justin Bieber in the 'World's Most Hated People List'