Will the Sochi Winter Olympics 2014 be remembered for another Olympic figure skating judging scandal? Prominent people in figure skating, including US Olympic figure skater, Ashley Wagner, have made statements that figure skating judging needs to change. In addition, an online petition had been signed by almost two million people requesting an investigation of the Olympic ladies figure skating scores.
Do you agree with the ladies 2014 Olympic figure skating final results? Should have Russia's Adelina Sotnikova won gold in Sochi?
- Will Sochi 2014 Be the Remembered for Another Olympic Figure Skating Judging Controversy?
- 2014 Olympic Figure Skating Results
- Olympic Figure Skating Champions Sochi 2014
- How Ice Skating Competitions Are Judged
- How to Understand Figure Skating Scores
- Skating Has Lost Its Popularity: Fans and Experts Blame the Scoring System
- Why Does a Triple Jump Get Scored Only As a Double?
- Why Do Figure Skaters Fall Down and Still Place High?
- Remembering the 2002 Olympic Figure Skating Scandal