Many soccer fans will stick with EA's FIFA series as it offers a lot of fun and a lot of teams. For a more technically precise soccer (futbol) game, Konami offers its Pro Evolution Soccer, which now runs on Kojima's Fox Engine. This will be Konami's first dip into next generation soccer as the last effort on the previous generation consoles was quite a leap with the inclusion of the English Premier League. Now, PES 2015 looks to recreate the drama and tension that comes with vital matches.
'The pitch is ours' is the slogan Konami is gunning for with PES 2015. The game marks a return to core PES values that include total control, utterly responsive controls, and unrestricted gameplay. Thanks to the Fox Engine, players will have complete control over every pass, shot, or run due to the finely balanced gameplay that guarantees player satisfaction on the field. There will be a new system on how shooting and goal-keeping mechanics work. Precise aim and control over a shot's power along with unlimited shot styles will be at the fielder's disposal, while the goalkeeper will be able to take extremely close angles and an improved reaction time will limit the offense's shots. Realistic ball physics that were introduced last year will be much improved to include little knock-ons, daisy-cutters passes, and improved one-on-one dribbling mechanics. Below is the full list of features for PES 2015.
Contact:Aaron Fowles Corporate PR Manager Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. Phone: (310) 220-8357 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Wes Ruscher Associate Account Executive Bender/Helper Impact for Konami Phone: (310) 694-3143 E-Mail: email@example.com
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
'The Pitch Is Ours!' – KONAMI Reveals Full Content List for PES 2015. The On-Field Focus Is Supported by Stunning Modes and Online and Offline Advances
El Segundo, CA – Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. announced new details for PES 2015. Previously announcing its intent to elevate the game’s on-field realism to all new levels, Konami has confirmed PES 2015 will offer both online and offline gameplay.
‘The pitch is ours’ is the ethos that dominates PES 2015. Through the combined efforts of the Tokyo and Windsor-based PES Productions Team, the aim has been to recreate the drama and tension associated with a vital match. PES 2015 marks a concerted return to core PES values of total control, utterly responsive controls and unrestricted gameplay, where users have complete control over how they play. Every pass, shot or run is finely balanced to give maximum player satisfaction within PES 2015’s on-field action.
By looking at key facets of modern soccer, the PES Productions Team has completely reworked how the game performs key maneuvers. The shooting and goal-keeping mechanics benefit from a new system that allows precise aim and control over a shot’s power and also unlimited shot styles. Similarly, the goalkeeper’s intuitively close angles are capable of reacting to any shot in a number of ways. Passing and goal scoring have also been expanded, allowing for little knock-ons and powerful daisy-cutter passes that use new physics routines to ensure the ball realistically behaves. Close control also steps up the realism, with the user controls the positioning of a player, but with greater options of how to dribble into space or beat a marker.
Key On-Field Advances:
- Incredible Response Times: Lightning fast controls allow users to instinctively react to every movement when the ball is in play
- On The Ball Abilities: Take on defenders using each player’s authentic dribbling skills, as opposed to relying on ‘trick’ moves. New skills include close control, responsive sprint and incorporating a much wider range of pace - from walking to sprinting
- Case for Defense: Users have complete control over when to close down, tackle or hold up play. Successful defending is based entirely on the decisions the user makes
New Generation Highlights
- Behavioral Patterns: PES 2015 now boasts a huge array of players that both look and play like their real-life counterparts. KONAMI has faithfully recreated over 1,000 players with authentic animations and playing styles across its extensive player roster. Teams automatically adopt their real-life game plan, whether it is counter-attacking, out wide playing or defending. Players’ running and playing are authentic and they react emotionally as appropriate to fouls, goals or referee decisions – with their frame of mind actually affecting how they play
- Poetry in Motion: The individuality of players is further enhanced with seamless animations. No sacrifice to animation has been made in the pursuit of fast response, yet the movements flow effortlessly calculated in real-time and dependent on the player’s position in relation to the ball and its speed. Additionally, player models are also carefully enhanced
- Bring the Noise: PES 2015 mirrors the atmosphere of a premier match. The crowd animations have been hugely enhanced, and the rhythm of a match is met with context-sensitive crowd effects and movements.
- Let There Be Light: All in-game elements from players to crowd and stadium now benefit from a single source of lighting that naturally brings the game to life
PES ID Advances:
- PES ID: Teams are designed to play as they do in real-life. Star players will work within this framework, and will be instantly recognizable via their runs and playing styles. Moreover, the world’s greatest teams will move, attack and defend with authenticity
- Realistic Abilities: While the world’s greatest players are capable of moments of incredible skill, PES 2015 focuses on their abilities as players and not their flicks and tricks. Beating an opposing player during an attacking play will require using pace and close control. Only the most technical users will get away with rainbow flicks. And, even then, it may not work every time
- myClub: Demanded by series fans, an extensive Master League Online overhaul allows players and managers to be added using accumulated GP points or via micro-transactions within club dealings. Additionally, agents are now used to meet player requirement criteria, while unhappy players can be detrimental to a team. Furthermore, Team Sprit plays a key role, as player/management and player/team dynamics affect a team’s performance
- Live Updates: Weekly DLC updates will constantly update transfers and team line-ups across the English, French, Italian, Spanish and Brazilian leagues. Player data is also updated based on current performances every week, so if a player is on a goal-scoring streak, his stats will be boosted accordingly. Updates will be applied to online modes and will be optional within single-player mode
- Adaptable Match Environments: A good manager knows how to give his side every advantage. As managers, players can request the grass be left long to slow down short play, or wet to suit a passing style. Players can tailor any part of their stadiums to suit their needs
- Accurate Player Stats: After working with key community sites across the globe, the player parameter system for PES has been completely rebuilt with the most realistic player stats database
- Second Divisions Added: PES 2015 vastly expands scouting databases as it now features the second tier leagues from England, Spain, Italy and France for the first time in the series
- Role Control: Role Control allows three players to divide the defensive, midfield and attacking roles between them for more structured multiplayer action. This new mode means players govern their selected area and adds a new cooperative element to the game
- Real Managers: For the first time, real managers will be featured in PES 2015 across a number of European and Latin American teams
- New In-Game Currency: The GP system has been reintegrated. Earn GP within the new myClub mode and through unlocked in-game achievements
- Unlimited Edit Modes: Stadium editor is back. Players will build their home pitch by choosing pitch patterns, side line colors, seat colors and goal net design. Other edit options include Manager Editor, new player editing options, and base copies for all players. Also, to compliment the return of Stadium Editor, new realistic licensed stadiums have been added
- Presentation Overhaul: The menu system will be simpler and more effective. PES 2015 will also remember your preferred modes for quicker access
- QuickMatch: Simpler ranking match-ups have been added to speed up online games
- Online Divisions: Accrue points in online matches across a season to aim for a promotion or face demotion
- Dedicated 11v11 Lobbies: Makes large-scale multi-player games more fluid and easy to set up
- Cheat Measures: A new courtesy system has been introduced to reduce online cheating
- Master League: Revised structure for player growth, transfers, managers and auto-match settings. New cut-scenes and National Super Cups implemented have also been added
- Become A Legend: Training modes have been enhanced, and specific match simulations, new transfer and recruitment systems, including a second tier league, have been added
- Weather: Rain has been implemented
- Licensed Soundtrack: Featuring Cold War Kids, Calvin Harris, Imagine Dragons and Avicii
As you can see, a lot has gone into PES 2015. There will be a last generation version released, but the obvious version to choose will be the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One versions. New behavioral patterns, player and crowd animations, and a new lighting engine will bring futbol to life using the Fox Engine on generation 4 platforms. The game will also release on PC, and will be out on all major platforms on November 11, 2014. Players can dip into the demo which is due out on September 17th. Stay tuned for more information involving PES 2015.