There's plenty of blood, sweat and tears on this week's soaps. On “General Hospital,” Patrick tries to make the best of the time he and Emma have left with Robin, while Silas, with Sam's help, goes to see his wife. This week of “Days of our Lives,” John and Marlena have a tense reunion and the also the Doctor ties to stop her son Eric's relationship with Nicole. On “The Bold and the Beautiful,” Katie confesses to Brooke and Aly's behavior gets worse and on “The Young and the Restless,” Billy and Victoria grow further apart.
Below are the spoilers for the four network soaps for the week of March 3rd:
The Bold and the Beautiful – Weekdays on CBS
- Brooke is eager to get back to Los Angeles and marry Ridge.
- Things heat up between Hope and Wyatt in Paris.
- Katie prepares to tell Brooke the truth about her and Ridge.
- Bill is uncomfortable when Quinn shows up with mischief on her mind.
- Katie is upset when Brooke doesn't take her seriously.
- Aly freaks out when she walks in on Wyatt and Hope.
- Aly shares her concerns about Wyatt and Quinn with Pam.
Days of our Lives – Weekdays on NBC
- Daniel and Jennifer's reunion is off to a rough start
- JJ falls for a beautiful woman.
- Kate gets a lead on Jordan's past
- Hope gets devastating news about Bo
- Brady makes his feelings known about John's return clear
- Sami and Hope fight.
- Marlena tries to talk Eric out of getting involved with Nicole
- Hope and Aiden get to know each other
- Daniel tells Brady to stay away from Theresa
- John and Marlena have a tense reunion.
General Hospital – Weekdays on ABC
- Carlos finds himself torn between loyalties.
- Victor kisses Dr. Obrecht.
- Ava and AJ have it out over the night Connie died.
- Silas goes to the clinic to see his wife
- Patrick, Robin and Emma have a goodbye party.
- Michael and Sonny talk about AJ
- Luke tells Tracy why he tricked her.
- Duke's situation pushes him farther from Anna
- Alexis is upset that Ric reached out to Elizabeth
The Young and the Restless – Weekdays on CBS
- Lily wonders why Hilary's is so interested in her life.
- Nikki helps Summer with her anger issues.
- Jack shows interest in Kelly.
- Nick and Sharon give into passion.
- Victor issues a warning to Ian to stay away from Nikki
- Chelsea asks Victor in finding Adam
- Things between Billy and Victoria explode.
- Colin and Jill's go an unexpected trip.
To read more articles with actors from your favorite shows and movies, check out my pages at Daytime TV Examiner, Classic TV Examiner and Animation Examiner. For more video interviews, visit our page: LA Music and TV Examiner. Also, follow me on Twitter at @Phyllis_Thomas