February Sweeps Month continues for the soaps and the drama is at an all-time high this week with departures, affairs, betrayals and manipulations.
Below are the spoilers for the four network soaps for the week of February 24th:
The Bold and the Beautiful – Weekdays on CBS
- Bill tells Quinn that their tryst was a one-time thing.
- Hope takes Brooke on a business trip to Paris to give Ridge and Katie time together.
- Aly tries to warn Hope about Wyatt and Quinn effect on Forrester Creations' image.
- Donna hopes to rekindle her relationship with Eric.
- Thomas welcomes Hope and Brooke at Forrester International.
- Taylor and Eric flash back to the night of Darla's accident.
- Carter confronts Maya and asks if she really wants to marry him.
Days of our Lives – Weekdays on NBC
- Jennifer wants Daniel back.
- Brady feels he's being watched and accuses Maggie and Victor.
- Jordan's talk with her brother Ben leaves her shaken.
- Jennifer helps Eric out.
- JJ gets the courage to Abigail the truth about his mishaps.
- Abigail doesn't want to end her affair with EJ.
- EJ and Abigail talk as Sami and EJ set a wedding date.
- Sami and Nicole don't see eye to eye about Eric's decision to leave the priesthood.
- Brady and Theresa binge and bond to forget their troubles.
- Jennifer is concerned that Theresa will cause more troubles for her and Daniel.
- Eric has one less trouble to worry about thanks to Jennifer's helping hand.
- Hope and Aiden butt heads.
General Hospital – Weekdays on ABC.
- Shawn traces the funding for Julian's operations.
- Patrick tells Sabrina about his and Robin's situation.
- Silas must come clean about his past in New York.
- Britt calls Elizabeth out on her talk with Nikolas.
- AJ retraces his steps on the night Connie was murdered.
- Ava calls on Carlos to do her dirty work.
- Nathan shows Kiki the file on her father.
- Sonny suspects the motives of someone in his past.
- Carlos attacks AJ.
- Nikolas wants a party celebrating the engagement.
- Molly reunites with her father (Ric Herst returns as Rick Lansing).
- Kiki and Michael discuss their relationship.
The Young and the Restless – Weekdays on CBS
- Jack warns Chelsea not to trust Victor.
- Billy and Victoria's marriage discuss their marriage.
- Courtney tries to make things right with Noah.
- Nick and Dylan confront Ian.
- Victor and Chelsea find Chloe and Connor in Paris.
- Things heat up between Abby and Tyler.
- Michael and Kevin try to reason with Chloe.
To read more articles with actors from your favorite shows and movies, check out my pages at Daytime TV Examiner, Classic TV Examiner and Animation Examiner. For more video interviews, visit our page: LA Music and TV Examiner. Also, follow me on Twitter at @Phyllis_Thomas