Spring is officially here and what better way to shake off a long, cold winter than a trip to soak up the sun! Whether you are looking to dig your toes in the sand, explore the great outdoors or simply indulge in relaxation, these resorts are offering spring break packages to please any traveler.
Marco Island Marriott, Marco Island, FL
A golf getaway awaits at this Balinese-inspired resort! With Marco Island Marriott’s Golf Getaway package, guests have an active getaway complete with powder sand beaches & unbeatable Gulf Coast sunsets - a combination that makes for one magical escape.
The “Golf Getaway” package includes:
- Golf for one or two including cart at the resort course
- Complimentary replay (based on availability, valid on day of play only)
- Breakfast for 2 daily
- Complimentary bag storage and range balls
- Kids play for free (some restrictions apply)
- 10 percent off Golf Pro Shop purchases
Rates start at $349 per night; Minimum two-night stay required. Valid through December 31, 2014. Book at marcoislandmarriott.com and enter promo code GOF.
The Resort At Longboat Key Club, Sarasota, FL
Known for its over-the-top amenities and spectacular sunsets, this beachfront resort is a 410-acre playground. The resort’s 45 Championship holes of golf, 20 har-tru clay tennis courts, beach watersports and Mind and Motion studio give guests endless options for a fun, fit getaway.
Take advantage of the resort’s newest Winter Resort Credit offer, which includes $100 resort credit that can be used at any of the on-property outlets and amenities. Use promo code RCWINT14 and book at www.longboatkeyclub.com.
Marriott Stanton South Beach, Miami, FL
The oceanfront Marriott Stanton South Beach has just unveiled a new $10 million look and is inviting travelers to come experience the surf-inspired re-design with their “Life’s A Beach” package. Guests can hang by one of the infinity-edge pools, bike down Ocean Drive or take a short stroll to the finest dining, shopping and nightlife Miami has to offer.
The “Life’s a Beach” package includes:
- Luxury accommodations in a newly redesigned room
- Two drinks on the beach, at the pool or on the Deco Blue terrace
- Two beach chairs & one umbrella rental
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, Aruba
Discover the cultural side of Aruba, while vacationing in paradise at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino. Enjoy the resort’s two sprawling pools, prime beachfront location and multiple gourmet dining options while exploring the Ducth Caribbean Island with tickets to the Carubian festival and salsa lessons at the pool included.
The “Discover Aruba” package includes:
- Spacious room accommodations
- Two Aruban pastechis per stay from the Lobby Café
- Two welcome Aruba Aloe cocktails at the Lobby Bar
- Two tickets to the Carubbian festival (6:00 PM - 10:00 PM on Thursday) with round trip transportation for two (reservations required)
Rates start at $289.50. Valid Through December 19, 2014. Book at www.arubamarriott.com & use promo code ZJL.
Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Curacao
Whether you yearn to relax on the beach or enjoy adventures including exploring hidden beaches, snorkeling and kite boarding, Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, located on 27 acres of rare natural preserve, offers something for everyone.
The “All Inclusive” package includes:
- Luxurious AAA Four Diamond room accommodations
- Delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Unlimited select beer, cocktails, liquor and house wine
- 50% discount on premium liquor brands and bottles of wine
- Unlimited soda, juice, coffee, tea and bottled water
- 20% savings at Atabei Spa
- 20% savings at Tafelberg Tennis Center
- Resort guest savings on Golf Green fees
Rates start at $274/person per night from now through April 30, 2014 and $233/person per night from May 1 - Dec. 31, 2014. To book visit www.santabarbararesortcuracao.com.
Casa Palopó, Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
Spend a week exploring the picturesque, historical cities of Antigua and Lake Atitlán in Guatemala. Travelers who head to the “Land of Eternal Spring” before lent is over will get to witness the elaborate religious ceremonies Antigua is known for this time of year.
The “Colorful, Cultural Guatemala” package includes:
- One night at Casa Palopó Villa Antigua in Antigua, Guatemala (breakfast included)
- Walking tour of Antigua, Guatemala
- Six nights at Casa Palopó, Lake Atitlán
- Welcome cocktails and Guatemalan bites on the main terrace
- Private car transportation to and from Guatemala City
- Excursion to Chichicastenango Market (only available Thursday and Sunday)
- Boat tour to Lake Atitlán towns of Santiago and San Antonio Palopó
Rates start at $370/night based on a double occupancy, for a minimum seven-night stay. To book email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 479-6026.
JW Marriott Cusco, Peru
The JW Marriott Cusco offers the best of both worlds for guests looking to relax on an adventurous vacation. The hotel’s subterranean spa is located just down the hall from archeological exhibition sites, and is the perfect place to unwind after day trips to local attractions like the Sacred Valley and world-renowned sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
The “Experience Relaxation” package includes:
- A choice of 20-minute massage per night
- $30 USD spa credit per stay
- Daily breakfast for two guests at Pirqa Restaurant
Rates start at $375 per night. To book, visit www.jwmarriottcusco.com or call 800-228-9290 with promotional code ZJ1. Offer ends December 31, 2014
Westin Playa Bonita, Panama
Watch ships from all over the world await to cross the Panama Canal from your private balcony or cozy lounge chair at Westin Playa Bonita Spend the day exploring Panama’s historic treasures or simply retreat to this beachfront escape featuring a state-of-the-art spa, six restaurants, four bars and three palm-lined infinity pools for a sophisticated spring retreat.
The "Westin Indulge" package includes:
- Sparkling wine & strawberries on arrival
- Breakfast in Bed
- Late check-out
Rates start at $241/night. Offer is valid through December 31, 2014. To book visit www.westinplayabonita.com and select “Westin Indulge Package” or call 1.877.800.1690.
JW Marriott & CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resorts, Mexico
JW and CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resorts are two adjoining luxury properties spread among three miles of immaculate beach. With sophisticated dining options and state-of-the-art spa and wellness facilities, guests can slow down the pace this spring and enjoy their vacation simply for what it is…a vacation!
The “Return of the Vacation” package includes:
- Deluxe accommodations
- Daily internet access
- $50 daily beverage credit
- $50 daily spa or restaurant credit