The opening was a Top 20 number choreographed by Emmy winner Josh Bergasse to New York, New York On The Town.
Results: The 6 dancers with the lowest votes are Brooklyn, Casey, Jourdan, Nick, Marlene, Serge
The Top 20 couples performing were as follows:
1. Tanisha Beinap and Rudy Abreu performed a Jazz number choreographed by Sonya Tayeh to "You Need" by Bengsons.
Nigel said it was very very strong and that Sonya knows how to bring out the best of her dancers.
Mary said it was a strong performance and she loved it.
Misty said that Tanisha was fierced and they performed it well.
2. Valerie Rockey and Ricky Abeda performed a contemporary number choreographed by Travis Wall to "Oh Darling" by Gossling
Nigel said that their chemistry was wonderful.
Mary said that Travis Wall created a fantasy world and it was manificent.
Misty said that they were wonderful together.
3. Bridget Whitman and Emilio Dosai performed a hip hop number choreographed by Luther Brown to "Work" by Iggy Azalea.
Nigel said they had great chemistry.
Mary said Bridget could have been tighter but did great and Emilio eat the whole thing.
Misty said that Emilio was in his element so did great, Bridget did good.
4. Jessica Richens and Nick Garcia performed a West Coast Swing number choreographed by Benji Schwimmer to "Respect" by Aretha Franklin.
Mary said that Benji did n't take it easy on them. Great job
Misty said that she found it very entertaining.
Nigel said that it he thought Nick looked uncomfortable, Jessica needs to feel more from her heart. They both could have done better.
5. Carly Blaney and Serge Onik performed a contemporary number choreographed by Sonya Tayeh to "Latch" by Sam Smith.
Mary said it moved her as she got emotional over the performance.
Misty said felt it from Serge. OVerall beautiful energy and performance.
Nigel said Sonya brings out the best of her dancers. Emotional chemistry.
6. Emily James and Teddy Coffey performed a Hip Hop number choreographed by Dave Scott to "Don't" by Ed Sheeran
Nigel said that they did a wonderful job.
Mary said it was really cute and she enjoyed it.
Misty said she enjoyed it.
7. Malene Ostergaar and Stanley Glover performed a Broadway number choreographed by Spencer Liff to "I Got Your Number" by Nancy Wilson.
Nigel said that they both got the wrong number. Style wise it did not fit, no chemistry.
Mary said she adorded the first 20 seconds then it went down hill for her.
Misty said that they needed a connection.
8.Jourdan Epstein and Marcquet Hill performed a Jazz number choreographed by Sean Cheesman to "Work Work" by Britney Spears.
Nigel said he enjoyed it. Very Good.
Mary said it was good.
Misty said it was fun and good.
9. Brooklyn Fullmer and Casey Askew performed a Argentine Tango number choreographed by Miriam Larici and Leonardo Barrionuevo to "Gallo Ciego" from Luis Bravo's Forever Tango.
Nigel said they had a lot of control. Good job.
Mary said they both did great.
Misty said the connection is there and great partnership.
10.Jacque Lewarne and Zack Everhart performed a African Jazz number choreographed by Sean Cheesman to "Dibiza" by Danny Tenaglia.
Nigel said that was one of his favorite rountines.
Mary said it was fun, what a vision and the dancing and put them on the hot tamala train.
Misty said that Zach impressed her.
The show closed with the Chloe Arnold's Sycopated Ladies Performance by "Flawless" by Beyonce feat. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
After the final break, the judges revealed their decision to eliminate Latin Ballroom dancers Nick Garcia and Malene Ostergaard from the competition.
Brooklyn, Casey, Jourdan, and Serge will continue on the show next week.
Check back to this page for interviews with all the contestants and judges.