Virgin Gorda is so unbelievably beautiful that we lost track of time while snorkeling in the warm, crystal clear waters there and almost missed our cruise ship’s departure. We’ve been there several times since, and began wearing water proof watches during our fish-seeing swims. The island itself is captivating but the snorkeling or diving is other wordly.
If you’ve never been, here’s your chance. Villa Aquamare is offering a Quick Getaway to Virgin Gorda deal for travelers who don’t want to leave all their precious vacation days on the table. (Of course flying there from Los Angeles takes so long, you just might want to extend your stay).
A luxury enclave of three secluded villas set along a half-mile of pristine beach on Virgin Gorda, BVI, the retreat is ideal for anyone who works hard, has endured a long winter, and has just a handful of vacation days to escape with.
Here’s the deal: spend six days and five nights in one of five, 8,000 square foot villas that are fitted with expansive living areas and Bulgari amenities and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer unobstructed views of the islets in the Drake Channel and some of the most breathtaking sunsets in the Caribbean.
- Five nights in one of Villa Aquamare’s 8,000 square foot five-bedroom villas. The villa boasts a spacious living room and dining room area, gourmet kitchen, multiple terraces, and a private infinity pool.Meet & greet at airport or Spanish Town Marina
- Land transfers to the villa
- Use of the Beach Park, with kayaks and snorkeling equipment to explore the reef that lies just offshore
- Use of a Safari Jeep for 6 days to explore Virgin Gorda
- Priced at $15,689 for 5 nights, based on maximum occupancy of 10 guests. Taxes and service charges are extra.
For reservations or more information, visit www.villaaquamare.com or call (787)-461-2638.
Staffed with an on-site concierge and beach attendants, Villa Aquamare combines the services of a five-star hotel with the exclusivity of a private villa stay. Each Villa has its own private infinity pool and access to Villa Aquamare’s private sandy Beach Park, an ideal spot to relax in a Dream Bed that looks out over tranquil Caribbean. At just $314 per person, per night, based on a five night stay for 10 guests, it’s also an affordable taste of paradise.
Guests can take out one of Aquamare’s kayaks out for a short paddle to a deserted beach or snorkel the reefs that lie just offshore. Should they want to explore Virgin Gorda further, a Safari Jeep is at their disposal during their stay. But leaving this paradisiacal setting is probably the toughest decision anyone will have to make.
For reservations or more information, visit www.villaaquamare.com or call (787) 461‑2638