Bravo has released a sneak peek of what's to come on what Andy Cohen calls the "epic, three-part Reunion" of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' - Season 4. The two-minute trailer clip shows all seven cast members (Brandi Glanville, Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Yolanda Foster, Carlton Gebbia, Joyce Giraud and Kim Richards) once again, reunited and sitting on the couches together (albeit reluctantly and not by choice) for the first time since filming wrapped up last August. Their husbands are also shown sitting on the couches at one point and discussing the drama with the ladies and from the looks of it, there's plenty.
There are several notable moments in the clip, among them:
- An apparently frustrated Yolanda snaps at Joyce, "I'd hate to be married to you," because Joyce apparently kept interrupting her.
- Ken Todd (Lisa's husband) tells Brandi that he could never let her back into his life.
- Kyle yells at Lisa for bringing up the tabloid story of Mauricio cheating in the first place and demands that Lisa admit she was wrong for doing so.
- Kyle angrily dismisses Carlton as "witchy [expletive] poo, be quiet" and calls her a liar and a hypocrite, among other things.
- Carlton responds by calling Kyle a bigot, whose eyes widen in anger and shock.
- Kim confronts Lisa and Ken about their various drama this season, including Ken angrily questioning her sobriety after she called him "a big, stubborn old man!"
- Yolanda confronts Lisa on the issues she has with her. "You were going around saying you're a really good friend of mine, but here I am, locked in the house for 18 months and you came to visit me once."
- Kim says that Ken has a temper and has "a mean side," which infuriates Lisa, who demanded Kim "stop talking [expletive] about him behind his back!"
There were also two short preview clips of scenes next week's Reunion (Part 1).
In the first clip, Joyce insults Brandi for saying she settled for her husband, Michael Ohoven and denies that she married him for his money. She also took issue with Brandi calling him short. The two bicker for a bit.
In the second clip, Lisa confronts Brandi over her claims that Lisa has filed for bankruptcy. "I never filed for bankruptcy," she said. Brandi then turns to Kyle and claims Kyle is the one who told her Lisa filed for bankruptcy, which Kyle denies, but rather than arguing, both ladies shrug it off.
The first episode of the three-part Reunion airs next Monday, March 17, at 9PM EST. Will you be watching?