Are you looking to start your own business in Cleveland? As one of the largest metropolitan cities in Ohio, Cleveland has great opportunities to discover. Below are some options for consideration during your drafting process of business ideas.
· Designated driver services: Sure there are taxis but how many would drive bar hoppers from the Warehouse district to Detroit Avenue in Lakewood and vice-versa, for a flat fee? You can promote these services to a wide customer base.
· 24/7 day care services: The conventional 9 to 5pm work schedules are not as popular as it once was. Create a need by showing second and third shift workers they now have an option for good and credible child-care services for their children.
· Food delivery services: Check in with local restaurants and delis in Cleveland. Many want to branch out to downtown during the lunch hour rush but are limited, offer affordable delivery services.
· Landscaping and cleaning services: Provide dual services to enhance appeal to the consumer base. Landscaping isn't a year round option in Cleveland, offering cleaning services in addition will lead to a strong referral base.
· Traveling tech support: If you are proficient with computers, including viruses and malware, advertise those services to local companies and individuals. Be willing to travel and provide a reference list, if possible.
These are just a suggestion of available business ideas. Your passion and intention towards one is going to be based on your individual response. It should provide a growing idea in a field you have interest in. Enjoy the process!