Thinking Bigger Business Media is accepting nominations for the 2015 25 Under 25® Small Business Awards. Nominations are due by October 14, 2014.
The awards program salutes the small business owners who are driving the Kansas City region’s economy. There’s no limit on how many companies you can nominate, and self-nominations are also encouraged.
Eligibility for the 25 Under 25® Small Business Awards:
- Employ fewer than 25 full-time employees (or full-time equivalents)
- Operate a for-profit business for three or more years
- Be located within the Greater Kansas City area
Application forms will be mailed to all nominated companies by mid-October, when the nomination period closes.
Qualified nominees complete an application and provide additional support materials that are reviewed by a panel of third-party judges from the business community. The panel of judges reviews the applicants and selects the final 25 honorees according to the following:
- Financial stability
- Ability to overcome obstacles/adversity/challenges
- Community involvement/service
- Distinguishing or defining characteristics/qualities
- Company vision
Winners will be announced in mid-December.
Award winners will be honored at the 2015 25 Under 25® Awards Dinner and Gala on Saturday, February 28, 2015.
For more information or for sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kelly Scanlon at this address or (913) 432-6690.
Thinking Bigger Business Media offers Kansas City area businesses the following resources:
- Thinking Bigger Business magazine (monthly)
- The Thinking Bigger Guide for KC Entrepreneurs (annual)
- Smart Companies to Watch (annual)
- Smart Companies Thinking Bigger® Radio Network – a lineup of daily radio shows on business and entrepreneurship
- iThinkBigger.com Extra, a weekly electronic newsletter
- 25 Under 25® Annual Awards program
- The Thinking Bigger Speaker Series
- The quarterly BIG Breakfasts
- The Thinking Bigger Learning Center with self-paced webinars and e-books