With only three ingredients, this slow cooker recipe will smell delicious while cooking. The combination of ingredients is quick to throw together, and will take only a few hours to cook if you do not have all day to wait.
Use any cut of pork you have on hand.
3-4 pounds pork
1 jar sweet and sour sauce (approximately 11.5 ounces)
1- 20 ounce can pineapple chunks, with juice
- Pour the sweet and sour sauce into the crock. Add the pork, and dump the pineapples with juice over that.
- Cover. Cook 3 hours on HIGH, or 5-6 hours on LOW.
- Use store brand pineapples and sweet and sour sauce to save money, or couple sales with coupons.
- You can use cheap cuts of meat for this recipe, and the end result will be tasty.
- Delicious with a baked sweet potato and a side salad of greens, tomato and cucumber.
Be sure to subscribe to Bangor Easy Meals to receive all new updates to the column. Please share articles you enjoy on Facebook, Twitter and other social and bookmarking venues. You may contact Shannon any time at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by leaving a comment here. And be sure to check out the book store for Beverages on a Budget and other cookbooks.