It is hard to stay on a weight loss program while depriving yourself some sweets. Well that is not entirely true.
Below you will find a recipe for some chocolate brownies. These brownies are decadent and taste like the REAL THING. If you divide the final results into 5 servings, each brownie will yeild only about 150 calories!!
And by the way, all of those 150 calories are from VERY healthy, natural gluten free, wheat free, low glycemic ingredients!
It should only take you about 10 minutes prep time, cook time is about 25 to 30 minutes. And the best part the fat per serving is 5.5 per medium square.
- 1 can of Black Beans (drained and raised)
- 1/4 cup truvia sweentener
- 3 eggs or 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract (check that NO corn syrup is listed in the ingredients)
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp of coconut oil (coconut is preferable)
- 1 tsp of instant coffee (a optional item just to add a bit of energy to the day)
- 1 Tbsp of coconut nectar ( also optional)
- 1 Tbsp of natural peanut butter or PB2 (a powdered peanut butter, very good stuff)
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender
- Pour batter into a small square brownie pan
- Bake for 25 minutes and check until the edges of the batter start to pull away from the pan.
Enjoy!!! You will swear you are cheating on your weight loss program.
There will be more recipes to follow including tips for simple tricks for weight loss