Dyson DC59 launched on January 19, 2014, and I can't wait to get my hands on it to start my New Year's cleaning resolution! Finally, there exists an effective, strong, bulk-free, lightweight (less than 5 lbs), cordless vacuum cleaner that sucks up as much dirt and dust as a conventional vacuum, without the hassle of a cord. It's attractive, slim, sophisticated, not bulky at all so it makes a good looking household product in your home too.
The new Dyson DC59 has various motorized nozzles and tools to effective get rid of all kinds of dirt with ease. What seems so impressive about the DC59, is that it's Dyson’s latest Digital Slim cordless vacuum cleaner that spins up to 110,000 times a minute, up to 3 times faster than conventional motors. It boasts of having triple the power of any other cordless vacuum, being able to remove dust and hair from furniture, clean ipholstery, clean your car, clean up after your pets and even clean behind difficult to reach places! At Dyson's preview recently, the DC59 proved great cleaning power, gives a regular plug-in vacuum cleaner a challenge, is much more lightweight and portable than a conventional vacuum. It sucked up dirt, dust and hair with ease and cleaned everything within minutes!
Detailed product information about the new Dyson DC59:
- Run-time enhancing trigger: Many other cordless vacuums remain switched on from the moment cleaning starts. Battery power is wasted between cleaning tasks. Dyson Digital Slim vacuums have a run-time enhancing trigger. Trigger grip releases instantly, meaning battery power is only used for cleaning. It allows 26 minutes of cleaning time. On when you need it, off when you don’t.
- Re-engineered nickel manganese cobalt battery: The new battery transmits 1.5 times more power than the battery in DC44 and is customized to provide fade-free power. There’s a Boost mode button on the back of the machine which, when activated, provides up to 6 minutes of increased suction power for more difficult tasks.
- Extra tools: DC59 Animal comes with a Mini motorised tool for tough tasks such as removing hair and dirt from upholstery and confined spaces. It also has combination tool which converts from a nozzle to a brush tool for dusting and a crevice tool for cleaning in tight gaps and narrow spaces.
- Balanced for floor to ceiling cleaning: The DC59 has a detachable wand and tools for cleaning up top, down below and in-between. With the wand detached, the handheld vacuum can be used to clean stairs and inside a car or boat. And with its ergonomic design, DC59 fits naturally into the shape of the hand – with its center of gravity located towards the grip for easy handling.
- Docking station: When not in use, DC59 slots into a docking station for charging. The station also holds the additional tools and attachments.
- Hygienic bin emptying: The bin on a Dyson vacuum cleaner is transparent so you can see when it needs emptying – and just how much dust, dirt and pet hair your new Dyson vacuum has picked up. It is hygienic to empty – just push the button to release the dirt.
- 2 year parts and labor warranty: All Dyson Digital Slim cordless vacuum cleaners undergo a lengthy and rigorous testing program and comes with a 2 year warranty – parts and labor.