The 2014 il Primo Get-Away to Binghamton happens April 25-27 and is open to Executive Golf members and non-members.
The players will look to stick shots tight on the Conklin Players Club track during the first two days before heading to Endicott for the third day to shoot a round at the Jack Nicklaus-designed Timber Banks Golf Club.
“Golfers planning to play the Slammer Tour during this spring trip need to register on both the EG website http://www.executivegolf.ca/getaways/getaway.shtml at the provided link and ‘inski’ themselves on the Slammer Tour website www.slammertour.com for the three events,” said Andy Rajhathy, vice-president of Executive Golf.
Here’s what is included:
- The three rounds of golf with power carts and range balls
- Two nights accommodation at the Hilton Double Tree (double occupancy)
- Transportation to-and-from the Binghamton area via coach bus (a little more than four hours from Ottawa).
- Hot buffet breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Dinner on Friday night
- Prizes over the whole weekend
- Refreshments on the bus and in the EG Hospitality Suite (beverages and munchies)
- $450 for full EG Members
- $475 for non-members (guests are always welcome)
- $100 surcharge for single occupancy
- There’s no tax on these prices
For more details, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.