“Skyrim” PS3 update 1.8 brings forth a number of general improvements to the title’s memory and stability. It also addresses several bugs like duplicate non-playable characters, doors that would not open correctly, the vampiric grip crash in addition to issues plaguing Arnleif and Sons Trading Company.
The full list of changes from the 1.8 PS3 patch below (courtesy of the Bethesda Blog):
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly
Aside from these new fixes, the “Skyrim” 1.8 PS3 update is required for those planning to purchase and download the three “Skyrim” downloadable expansions on PlayStation 3 over the next several weeks.
“Dragonborn” will see release tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb. 12 and will be 50% off this week.
Find the release date and pricing of each downloadable expansion here.
“The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim” released on PlayStation 3 on Nov. 11, 2011.