Valentine's Day is here and what better way to celebrate than hitting the slopes with that special someone? Here are a couple of tips to help you impress your Valentine.
- Play hooky. Valentine's Day falls on a Friday and it is also a long Holiday weekend with President's Day on Feb. 17th. Go ahead and call in sick so you can get some extra time out on the slopes this weekend.
- Random acts of kindness. Make your special someone feel special. Offer to carry his/her equipment to and from the base lodge. Buy hand warmers and offer them to your loved one before they ask. These little random acts of kindness will go a long way!
- Hot Chocolate and a fireplace...need we say more? Nothing caps off a day on the hill better than hot chocolate. Why not sip some hot chocolate by the fireplace in the base lodge or at your condo.
- It's about the little things. If your partner always follows you around the slopes, let them lead. If they always lead, make the decisions about what trails to ski and offer to lead. Spending time together is what it is all about. Pay attention to the little things and make your significant other feel special.
- Have fun. What could be more romantic than spending some time in the beauty of the mountains with that special someone. Remind them how you feel about them and how lucky you are to be in such a beautiful setting!
Follow these simple tips and you are sure to have an incredible Valentine's Day in the mountains!