SK-II ("Secret Key"), P&G Prestige's luxury skincare line, is opening a luxury pop-up store in New York City (468 Broome Street) and San Francisco beginning Friday, April 4th to Friday, May 23rd! At the special pop-up, attendees will learn about SK-II's ancient and precious skincare secret ingredient, Pitera (originally discovered at a Japanese brewing company, where the employees had wrinkled faces but very young looking hands, due to being in constant contact with the sake fermentation process).
At SK-II's pop-up store, attendees can reveal their skin’s potential to acquire an ageless, radiant complexion, find each one's own unique Skin Score and enjoy the following:
- One-on‐one personalized consultations with expert Skin Counselors and try the new Beauty Imaging System™
- Complimentary Facial Treatment Masks
- Complete tester selection for sampling our wide range of products
- Deluxe gift bags
- DJs, passed hor’dourves, and champagne
About The Beauty Imaging System™ - This is a special analysis device that predicts the skin’s visible age to help determine a SK-II product that's works exclusively for each individual’s skin concerns. It captures close-up images of the face using a digital camera and then analyzes the images based on the five dimensions of crystal clear, ageless skin: Texture Refinement, Firmness Power, Wrinkle Resilience, Radiance and Tone. Used over time, SK-II users can track their improvement and how their skin fares with age.
Both SK-II Pop-Up Studios in NYC and in SF in will also offer:
- Complimentary refreshments from Teas' Tea and Harvest Snaps
- Unique programming from SK-II and a variety of partners throughout
- An SK-II photo booth, powered by Smart Pics
Be sure to mark your calendars, everyone! SK-II Pop-Up Studios will be open 10am-7pm Monday through Saturday and 11am-6pm Sundays from April 4th to May 23rd.