1. A shot-by-shot recreation of the opening scene from "Wedding Crashers."
2. A 23-hour-long game of backgammon between Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent where the stakes are the very last bottle of Kryptonian Whiskey.
3. Lex Luthor doing commercials for Chia Pets.
5. David Bowie dressed as Iggy Pop dressed as Marc Bolan dressed as a nun dressed as a Hasidic Rabbi dressed as a 1920's gangster dressed as Lindsay Lohan dressed as Barack Obama, in drag.
6. A recipe for roast-goose-and-blueberry-sorbet soup with a side of fried pumpkin.
7. Alfred Hitchcock.
8. William Shatner playing Robin.
9. A riveting montage to the music of Midnight Mob.
10. A scene inside a convention dedicated to the Kabbalistic interpretation of Alan Moore's "Lost Girls."
12. Santa Claus getting jiggy with the Tooth Fairy.
13. 1000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 mimes.
14. Bruce Wayne quoting me.
15. Clark Kent kissing Alfred.