Business Insider recently polled several retail businesses and asked them them to share some of their most strange customer complaints. Here they are:
- The casino customers evading a loan shark.
"I used to work security at a casino and a man and woman came up to me and told me there was a man following them. I asked if they knew him and they replied, 'Yeah he's the loan shark we borrowed $2500 from 2 weeks ago.'"
- The shoplifter who accused employees of harassment.
"A guy accused me of harassing him because I kicked him out of the store after the third time he stole from us. He then called the cops..."
- The garden customer who was concerned the plants were wet.
"At a garden center. 'Some of your plants are wet.'"
- The customer who didn't understand what a bank was.
"I work at a bank inside of a grocery store. The customer was very upset that they couldn't buy their toilet paper and Doritos at the teller window."-
- The woman who gave hot wings to her baby.
"Worked in a sandwich/wing place several years ago. Had a woman order hot wings for delivery. After they were delivered, she called raging that 'those hot wings made my baby cry!' The manager politely offered to send her mild instead..."
- The woman who complained about getting more for less.
"We ran out of medium sized fountain drink cups at the place I work at, so we were giving out large ones instead for the price of a medium. A lady flipped out and demanded that she get the drink for free since it wasn't the size that she wanted."