This Spring is coming in full force in the fashion world. there is such an array of trends entering stores left and right that literally everyone will be able to find something that they love. One does not even have to settle for a specific style; all these trends are such fun that you can base each day's outfit on a different trend just to be able to wear it. There are six trends that are believed to make the biggest impact on the fashion industry this Spring and they are:
- The Luxe Tux: We all know that the whole menswear look came in with extreme popularity and it still is! This Spring the whole "menswear" style is becoming more structured and sophisticated. Tuxedo style dresses, skirts and trousers are all the rage and especially in crisp black and white. This set looks so prim paired with gold accents such as a watch or clutch. you will definitely be the boss of any office in this outfit.
- Sixties Style Stripes. The nautical theme is coming back, not only in fashion, but also in travel. It seems that cruise lines have become a lot more popular lately. So, next time you are going on a cruise, why not dress the part with some nautical themed trousers or an adorable mod-style striped dress. Pair with retro round sunnies or a big floppy hat!
- Snake Print. This is not a trend for everyone and many people looked at this trend a bit sideways back in the day, but snake print is making a full blown comeback in a sophisticated and modern way. Everything from pencil skirts to jewelry and shoes has accents of snake skin in them. If you do wear snake skin try to make that the focal point of your outfit by keeping the rest of your look more neutral.
- Grunge Chic. Two words: Floral and Plaid! That is all you need to know when trying to go for this trend. This look is all about the nineties, being slouch, but structured and not to mention a little "out there". Meaning, be brave and do not be afraid to wear a floral blouse with plaid pants or vice versa.
- Ruffles. ruffles have always been such a feminine item and they still are. Every color of pastel is in and it is the perfect way to add an "innocent" touch to any outfit. For example, pair a pastel ruffled blouse with leather skinny jeans and you have a tough-girly look that will make heads turn!
- Sporty chic. This trend is all about bright neon colors, mesh, sheer and just fun items. Non leather is all the rage and it looks amazing paired with some kick-a** mesh booties, a swatch watch (which is super popular right now) a skirt, and a leather backpack (DKNY).
Fashion is all about finding your calling and making things work for you and this Spring take advantage of that. Mix and match all these trends or stick to one that really speaks to you. Have fun and be yourself!