Back in August of 2013, you were introduced to Lenmar, a company that has been making specialty batteries, chargers, and the like, since the 60s. In September, you got to learn how a couple of their products, the 11000mAh Helix portable battery pack and Miniboom Bluetooth speaker, performed. In those articles, I called the Helix “the perfect companion to all my devices,” and the capabilities of the Miniboom as “a thing of beauty.” To say the least, they performed really well.
As it happens, the folks over at The Wall Street Journal recently noticed that the Lenmar Meridian, a phone case with a built-in 2300mAh battery made specifically for the iPhone 5, is a “powerhouse” and that it packs more battery into the same or less space than others in its market segment. Of course, anyone at all familiar with Lenmar’s products would know that they routinely meet or beat consumer expectations. It’s pretty easy to imagine that those making similar products to Lenmar have sat up and taken notice since that article was published.
In addition to the abovementioned products, Lenmar also makes a number of things you may be interested in knowing about to help keep your mobile, constantly connected existence up and running. Check them out:
- 16500mAh Lithium-Polymer battery
- Powers and charges a laptop
- Provides hours of extra productivity
- USB port for charging cell phones and other USB powered devices
- Lightweight and thin for easy portability
World Travel Adaptor
- Made to be used in over 150 countries
- 2 USB ports with a max output of 2Amps
- Designed to charge one tablet or two smartphones simultaneously
- 2 100-240V outlets
- 5 adaptors plugs built in
Halo S 4
- Strong and stylish protection for Samsung Galaxy S4
- 2600mAh battery
- Cutouts for headphones, camera, flash, and charging
- Charges via Micro USB
For more information about these or any of the fine products from Lenmar, click here.