A preview of the 1st Annual Big Vine and Dine Festival
If you love wine, cuisine and the great outdoors, check out the inaugural Vine and Dine Festival August 14 to 17, 2014. This festival has a great deal to offer in one of the most breathtaking settings in the world. Near Bozeman, Montana, Big Sky Resort boasts an impressive 11, 166 summit, with views of two national parks and three states. And you are bound to discover wildlife such as Bighorn Sheep, Elk, Mountain Goats and an occasional Moose or two.
This event will be co-hosted two of the world’s top wine authorities, Master Sommeliers Fred Dame and Jay Fletcher. The pair will spearhead educational seminars and guided tastings. These gentlemen are just two of only 219 Master Sommeliers worldwide!
Love vino? These wineries are pouring their top selections:
- Dunham Cellars, Walla Walla, Washington
- Pepper Bridge, Walla Walla, Washington
- Amavi, Walla Walla, Washington
- Bunchgrass Winery, Walla Walla, Washington
- Reininger Winery, Walla Walla, Washington
- Milbrandt Winery, Walla Walla, Washington
- Natalie Estates Winery, Willamette Valley,Oregon
- Cristom, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Carlton Cellars, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Brooks Winery, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Hand of God, Mendoza,Argentina
- Argento, Mendoza, Argentina
- Vine Connections, Importers of Argentinean and fine Chilean Wines
- Dalla Terra, Importers of fine Italian Wines
- Robert Biale Vineyards, Napa Valley
- Justin Winery, Paso Robles
- Renwood Winery, Amador County
- Kistler Vineyards, Sonoma
- Green and Red Vineyards, Chiles Valley
- David Arthur, Napa Valley
- Arcadian Winery, Sta. Rita Hills
Pair this with cuisine created by top regional chefs and you will tantalize your inner foodie for sure. Big Sky’s Jack Creek Bar & Grille recently won OpenTable.Com’s “Diners Choice Award” as well as Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence. Happily the resort also offers numerous outdoor activities, including ziplining, to help you stay in shape.
This festival will surely become a successful annual event. There is limited availability for next week, so log on for special lodging discounts and tickets to the delicious events: http://bigskyresort.com/things-to-do/events-calendar/2014/august/vine-and-dine-festival.