Temecula has over 30 wineries and is known as the Southern California wine destination. The soil and environment in the region help create many award winning wines and special events on Valentine's Day provide the perfect opportunity to sip and savor through the region.
Here are five great wineries that are offering a romantic dinner to enjoy the evening with someone special. Each vineyard will be pairing wine with each course while providing music and entertainment.
1. Wilson Creek Winery: Enjoy a romantic, five-course dinner followed by dancing in the gorgeous ballroom. $80 per person.
2. Falkner Winery: Four course meal with wine pairings for each course. $79 per person. Falkner Winery is also offering a Valentine's Day luncheon for a very reasonable $55 per person. The luncheon, however, does not include wine.
3. Ponte Winery: Start the evening with a sparkling wine reception while enjoying butler-passed hors d'oeuvres. After this wonderful start enjoy a four-course dinner paired with Ponte wines, live music and dancing. $95 per person.
4. Wiens Family Cellars: During the dinner Wiens will be re-releasing four past vintages of Reserve Zinfandel. Dinner guests will have exclusive access to these wines. Each wine will be paired with a food that has a chocolate influence. $75 per person.
5. South Coast Winery: Enjoy a delightful four course meal in the Tuscan inspired restaurant at South Coast Winery. $95 per person.