For single women, it's a day to hang out with the guys, watch commercials, and attempt to flirt with guys whose eyes are fixed on the television.
Whether you're rooting for the San Francisco 49ers or the Baltimore Ravens to victory today, know that women still have romance on their minds.
Online dating site and romantic social network Zoosk surveyed their members again this year about their feelings about the coaches and favorite teams.
Over 4000 of their members participated to decide which Coach Harbaugh was the sexiest and to decide whether football is romantic or not.
It's not a surprise that women think football is more romantic than men do.
- 67% of women say a football game can be a romantic date compared to 55% of men who feel the same way.
In the field of public opinion, the sibling coaches have both won.
- 82% of women say they think Coach John Harbaugh of the Baltimore Ravens is the sexier brother in Sunday's game.
- 58% of men and women say they think Coach Jim Harbaugh's team, the San Francisco 49ers, will win the Big Game.
Speaking of siblings...men are nearly three times as likely as women to say it's ok to date the sibling of an ex!
- 26% of men say they would consider dating the sibling of an ex-girlfriend (and 15% of men say they have).
- Only 10% of women say they would consider dating a sibling of a former flame (and 9% say they have).
A coach, a player or a team owner – who would you rather date?
- 46% of women say if given the choice they would date a football player.
- 34% of women say they would date a team owner.
- 20% of women say they would date a team coach.
The Zoosk poll was conducted online in January 2013 and fielded 4,160 responses from members of Zoosk who live in the United States.
Will you be flirting at this year's Super Bowl XLVII party?
Julie Spira is a top online dating expert and bestselling author of The Perils of Cyber-Dating. She creates irresistible profiles for singles on the dating scene. For online dating advice, visit CyberDatingExpert.com, where you can sign up for the Weekly Flirt newsletter, follow @JulieSpira on Twitter and at Facebook.com/CyberDatingExpert.