Each season, women go through the process of changing their closets. Removing summer items and replacing them with fall and winter pieces.
Generally this can result in a crowded mess, (unless you are fortunate enough to have exceptional closet space).
Instead of shoving your clothing into closets, try eliminating things you don't wear. The best way to audit your closet is to start with a rolling rack Take everything out of your closet. Examine each piece to determine if you have worn it, the condition, the fits, and the potential of wearing it again.
- If it is frayed, discolored, or too small, get rid of it.
- If it is in good condition, and a great style, but too large, get it tailored.
- If it is a color that is not complementary, get rid of it
- If it is not a flattering cut or you are uncomfortable in it, get rid of it
- And rule of thumb, if you haven;t worn it in a year, get rid of it.
You will be amazed at how easy it is to get dressed in a stylish outfit when you don't have too much.
The European woman's secret , small wardrobes of quality clothing, which they accessorize to change the look, always impeccably tailored.