I stumbled upon this recipe on Mom Start and the Coffee-mate lover in me is very happy! I am definitely going to be trying this out soon!
What you will need:
- 3 1/3 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 1/2 cups White Chocolate Caramel Latte Coffee-Mate Creamer
- 1 cup cold water
What you will need to do:
- Preheat Griddle to 375 degrees
- In Large Bowl, blend together pancake mix, creamer, and water with a wire whip
- Batter will be slightly lumpy
- Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto lightly greased griddle
- Cook Pancakes 1 1/2 minutes per side, or until golden brown, turning only once
I am sure White Chocolate Caramel Latte Coffee-mate Creamer is not the only flavor that would be delicious in this recipe. Have you tried this one, what flavor did you use? Not a fan of Coffee-mate Creamer, check out the video to see a way to create your own flavored creamer at home.
Faster than a speeding minivan, able to leap piles of laundry in a single bound. It’s a bird, it’s a plane. It’s Supermom!
Please subscribe to the Twin Falls Motherhood Examiner at the link above, this free subscription will ensure you will receive an email each time I post. With great articles coming in Mom - Me Time, Infants, Toddlers & Teens oh my, Moms at the Movies, Fabulous Housewives of Twin Falls, Thrifty Shopping & more, Family Times, Simple & Scrumptious in the Kitchen and On my Soapbox.