Potatoes and soup define comfort food for me, so when you combine them together, it is like comfort food heaven! What is the best about this recipe is that it comes together simply, yet is so full of scrumptious baked potato goodness. If you do not have all day try - Bacon, Cheese & Potato Soup. The following recipe makes 4-6 servings.
What you will need:
- 10 red potatoes unpeeled & diced
- 2 tbsp garlic
- small yellow onion, chopped
- 32oz chicken broth
- 8oz cream cheese
- bacon, sour cream, chives or shredded cheese for garnish
What you will need to do:
- Combine potatoes, garlic, onion and chicken broth in your slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, or on high for 5 hours.
- Purée soup in food processor with cream cheese.
- Serve warm topped with bacon, sour cream, shredded cheese & chives.
Faster than a speeding minivan, able to leap piles of laundry in a single bound. It’s a bird, it’s a plane. It’s Supermom!
Did you like what you read? Do you have something to say about it? I would love to hear it, leave your comments in the form below - thanks a latte!
Please subscribe to the Twin Falls Motherhood Examiner at the link above, this free subscription will ensure you will receive an email each time I post. With great articles coming in Mom - Me Time, Infants, Toddlers & Teens oh my, Moms at the Movies, Fabulous Housewives of Twin Falls, Thrifty Shopping & more, Family Times, Simple & Scrumptious in the Kitchen and On my Soapbox.