Its an angel food ring sunk down in mashed berries and jello. A slice is topped off with a scoop of cool whip.
What you will need:
- 6 oz. Pkg. Strawberry or Raspberry Jell-O
- Bakery Angel Food Cake
- 1 pkg. Frozen Strawberries or Raspberries
- Bowl with lid
What you will need to do:
- Mix Jell-O with 1 1/2 cup hot water
- Add frozen strawberries
- Poke holes into the angel food cake with fork or toothpick
- Place in the Bowl
- Pour berry mixture over cake
- Place lid on the bowl (make sure it has a good seal)
- Tip cake up and down
- Place in Refrigerator
- Let set 1 hour
- Slice and serve with cool whip or ice cream
Faster than a speeding minivan, able to leap piles of laundry in a single bound. It’s a bird, it’s a plane. It’s Supermom!
Please subscribe to the Twin Falls Motherhood Examiner at the link above, this free subscription will ensure you will receive an email each time I post. With great articles coming in Mom - Me Time, Infants, Toddlers & Teens oh my, Moms at the Movies, Fabulous Housewives of Twin Falls, Thrifty Shopping & more, Family Times, Simple & Scrumptious in the Kitchen and On my Soapbox.