In need of a last minute holiday makeup look? Check out this video for a gorgeous simply sparkly eye paired with a bright lip. The pop of color on the lips goes perfectly with this eye look. Try a hot pink or deep purple combo as well!
1. Start by priming the eyes
2. Apply a gold sparkle pigment. EM Cosmetics is featured in the video but you can also try Wet n Wild sparkle shadows found at CVS.
3. For a touch of personality, apply a colored liner to the water line. Green or purple would look amazing with the gold eye lid.
4. Apply your favorite mascara
5. For a red lip, line your lips with a lip liner first to prevent the lipstick form bleeding.
6. Apply a neutral colored blush to your cheeks. Avoid anything sparkly or bright so that you don't add to all the glitter on your eyes.
What look do you plan on rocking this holiday?