Ahoy seafarers seeking luxury cruises in the Caribbean. Silversea, operator of an upscale fleet of luxury liners, just announced, via press release, that it has expanded special promotions beyond Alaska and the Mediterranean to include incentives for your next Caribbean cruises. If you've never sailed with this sterling cruise company, this is a pefect opportunity to sample some of the finest food and service afloat with fares that include wines, spirits, soft beverages, gratuities and suite-like accommodations(many with private balconies) cared for by attentive butlers and stewardesses.
The special ‘Silver Select’ promotion lets you choose from three categories that include a two-category suite upgrade, a $500 per person credit towards the purchase of the Silver Sky® air program, or a $500 per person onboard credit that can be used for shore excursions, spa treatments, specialty restaurants on new bookings made by August 31, 2014 for select voyages sailing in the Caribbean, Alaska and the Mediterranean.
"Silver Select's three generous savings options have proven hugely popular, and we're delighted to be offering them now on voyages to the beautiful, sunny islands of the Caribbean," said Kristian Anderson, Silversea's senior vice president and general manager for the Americas.
The following outlines a few of the fabulous 2014-2015 Caribbean voyages available for consideration:
- A seven-day cruise Silver Cloud on December 5, 2014 roundtrip (#1436) from Fort Lauderdale with calls in Key West, Belize, Costa Maya, and Cozumel. Silver Privilege fares start at $2,950.
- A 10-day Silver Spirit cruise roundtrip on December 12, 2014 (#5437) from Fort Lauderdale with calls in San Juan, St. Barts, Antigua, Tortola, Dominican Republic, and Grand Turk. Silver Privilege fares start at $3,750.
- A 7-day voyage on Silver Whisper on December 12, 2014 (#4433) from Barbados to Fort Lauderdale with calls in St. Lucia, Dominica, St. Barts, and Virgin Gorda. Silver Privilege fares start at $2,450.
- A 9-day cruise on Silver Cloud on February 11, 2015 voyage (#1504) from Barbados to San Juan with calls in Curaçao, Aruba, Bonaire, Dominica, St. Barts, and St. Maarten. Silver Privilege fares start at $3,950.
- A 14-day voyage on Silver Shadow that departs March 20, 2015on a 14-day, roundtrip voyage (#3506) from Fort Lauderdale with calls in Ponce (Puerto Rico), St. Barts, Antigua, St. Lucia, Barbados, Bequia, Dominica, St. Kitts, and Tortola. Silver Privilege fares start at $5,850.
- Silver Select is still available on several 2014 Alaska and Mediterranean voyages with an extended booking deadline of August 31. Here's a small sampling:
- You can also still get on a few Alaska runs such as:
- A 7-day Silver Shadow voyage 3426 from Seward to Vancouver on August 28 - September 4, 2014 or an 11-day voyage 3428: from Vancouver to San Franciso, September 13 – 24, 2014.
- Mediterranean offerings include:
- Silver Spirit voyage 5426 from Istanbul to Istanbul, 9-days, August 20 – 29, 2014; voyage 5433: Athens to Rome, 14 -days, October 17 – 31, 2014 and voyage 5434 from Rome to Barcelona, 9-days, October 31 - November 9, 2014.
- Silver Cloud voyage 1432 from Istanbul to Athens, 9 Days, October 22 – 3, 2014; voyage 1433: Athens to Rome, 12 -days, October 31 - November 12, 2014.
- Silver Wind voyage 2432 from Barcelona to Rome, 9-days, October 12 – 21, 2014 or voyage 2433 from Rome to Athens, 10 Days, October 21 – 31, 2014.
Silver Select is a capacity-controlled program and subject to availability. The $500 per person credit towards the purchase of the Silver Sky® air program is not available in Central and South America. Guests or their travel agents must mention promotion code NASELECT03 at the time of booking to receive this special offer. For complete details and fares, visit Silversea.com/silverselect.