Did you know? Silo.5% is the new wine bar for the oenophiles of Baltimore and is the second location of the .5% brand which began in 2009 in Hampden with 13.5% Wine Bar.
What: Silo.5% is offering a Valentine’s Day celebration dinner to include 3 course prix fixe menu. Check the course specifications listed below:
- Sweetbreads - greens, mushrooms, bacon gastrique
- Vertical Salad - crab, caviar, avocado mousse
- Frisee Salad - beet puree, pine nuts, sherry vinaigrette
- Beef Bourguignon- pearl onion, button mushroom, lardon, linguine
- Broiled Snapper - lemon/bean sprout stuffing, zucchini ‘noodles’, duchess potato
- Miso-Glazed Quail - sweet potato kimchee, vegetable-ginger wontons
- Root Vegetable “Risotto”- grilled portobello caps, vegetable nage
- Bon-Bon Trio
- Bananas Foster
- Pomegranate Tart
Where: Silo.5% ~ 1200 Steuart Street Unit-2 Baltimore, MD 21230
When: Thursday February 14, 2012
Who: Open to the general public whereas, the cost is $49 ($74 with wine pairings) per person.
FYI: For reservations call them directly at 443.438.4044 or use the Open Table listed here.