It’s a big weekend for beauty aficionados at IMATS Los Angeles 2013. IMATS (International Makeup Artist Trade Show) is holding its annual trade show this weekend, which is open to the
public. This event is a cornucopia of beauty companies, award winning and celebrity makeup artists and educators, beauty enthusiasts and YouTube beauty gurus in one place.
One of my favorites and a must see booth to visit is Sigma Beauty.
Sigma Beauty offers exceptional quality makeup brushes and stylish beauty products at an affordable price for its customers. They have makeup brushes in natural and synthetic fibers, which are a favorite with professional makeup artists. The company has outstanding customer service and prides itself on having the highest standards. I can attest to this after first being introduced to Sigma at IMATS 2012. Tara Vogelgesang, PR & General Manager along with the Sigma staff was one of the most helpful, friendly and professional people I encountered. The team will be in full force this weekend to assist everyone with their purchase.
Sigma Beauty will be at booth #600 and they will be offering a 20% discount on all products. This is the highest discount Sigma has ever offered; additionally there will be no charge on tax or shipping. There will be makeup demonstrations by YouTube beauty gurus MakeupByTiffanyD and MakeupByCamila. Sigma recently launched several new products that I’m excited to see along with some of their popular palettes:
• Beauty Expert Brow Design Kit contains all of the arching, shaping and grooming tools needed to achieve the most beautiful and defined brows. Make perfect brows an essential part of your beauty routine.
• The Eye Shadow Base Collection containing nine shades from neutral to bold with a blendable smooth formula to achieve a long-wearing, pigmented effect.
• The Individual Eye Shadow Collection includes 31 individual shades from the limited edition Paris Makeup Palette and the Dare, Bare & Flare Eye Shadow Palettes.
It’s best to arrive early at IMATS because the Sigma Beauty brushes and makeup palettes sell out very fast.
IMATS LA 2013 operation hours:
• Pros Only Friday, January 18th, 2 pm – 8 pm.
• General Admission Saturday, January 19th, 8:30 am – 5 pm
• General Admission Sunday, January 20th, 10 am – 5 pm.
The Pasadena Convention Center is located at 300 Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101. Parking is available at the Pasadena Paseo Colorado Mall.