Winemaker Adam Lee of Siduri Wines, based in Sonoma County, Ca., will lead a sit down tasting this Wednesday in the Wine Bar at Lukas Liquor of his newly released and allocated Pinot Noirs (the Sobranes 2011 is a Lukas Liquor exclusive) plus a few other of his interesting Novy wines. As wine guru Robert Parker once said "Over the last few years, Siduri has garnered a high reputation for limited production, interesting, high quality Pinot Noirs made from some of California and Oregon's finest Pinot Noir vineyards." It's one seating only, starting promptly at 7:30 p.m. and special pricing will apply on the wines for that evening.
The Siduri/Novy tasting line-up:
- Novy Russian River Chardonnay 2011
- Siduri Santa Lucia HIghlands Pinot Noir 2011
- Siduri Santa Rita Hills Pinot Noir 2011
- Siduri Sobranes Pinot Noir 2011
- Siduri Pisoni Vineyard Pinot Noir 2011
- Siduri Garys' Vineyard Pinot Noir 2011
- Siduri Clos Pepe Vineyard Pinot Noir 2011
- Novy Sierra Mar Syrah 2010
Siduri wine tasting with winemaker Adam Lee, March 6, promptly at 7:30 p.m. in the Wine Bar at Lukas Liquor, 13657 Washington St., Kansas City, Mo. 64145. Call 816-942-8523 for reservations. $10 fee (plus tax) includes bread, crackers, cheese and fruit snacks.