Sometimes we want something different on our table to eat and enjoy. So, here's a very simple but great and tasty recipe for you. Just follow the directions below to have a delicious dish on your table to enjoy and share with your family and friends.
1 pound of peeled shrimp
1 pound of carrots
1 pound of potatoes
1/2 green pepper
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
1 teaspoon of black pepper
3 teaspoons of salt
3 tablespoons of oil
- First you'll need to boil your carrots in just water and salt for about twenty minutes.
- After twenty minutes add your potatoes (peeled and cut into small cubes) and let them boil for twenty more minutes,
- Chop your tomato and green pepper together,
- Add the remaining seasonings to it in a good size cooking pan,
- Drop the shrimp and your cooked carrots and potato,
- Add 1 cup of water and let it cook for twenty more minutes.
Cook the rice on a separate pan at the same time you're cooking your dish (above) so it will be done at the same time.
If you follow this recipe you'll have a different but delicious dish to share with your family and friends.
The picture that you see is exactly what I've cooked today!
IF YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND GO TO MY HOME PAGE TO SUBSCRIBE AND RECEIVE FREE INFORMATION OF MY FUTURE NEW ARTICLES.