As the school year ends, the amount of paperwork that the kids bring home multiples. School paperwork can be extreme. Granted some items are precious (a Mother's Day portrait). Other items simply lead to clutter in the household. At the end of the school year, shred the paperwork away with the Fellowes 73Ci shredder.
Did you ever notice how much personal information is contained in some of the school paperwork? Many of these papers can't be thrown into the recycle bin. What about other materials like school ids? Shredding these papers and items can help keep your child's personal information out of the wrong hands.
The Fellowes 73Ci shredder offers the following features:
- 100% Jam Proof System - powering through the tough jobs and eliminates the dreaded paper jam.
- SafeSense Technology- no fear of damaging fingers. The shredder automatically stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening.
- Energy Saving System - this device offers a proprietary system that maximizes shredder energy 100% of the time, whether in or out of use.
- Capacitive touch screen controls
- Cross Cut Blades- These heavy duty cross cut blades destroy 12 sheets of paper into 397 particles per sheet. The possibility of reassemble is minimal.
When it comes to an end of the school year shredding party, it can be a fun activity for everyone. While kids shouldn't feed the shredder, they can participate by handing over all the paper. The time spent getting rid of the paperwork can be a learning moment. It can spark a discussion about reducing paper usage, sharing of personal information and keeping an organized house. The stack of clutter will be gone from the counter-top and hopefully it won't return and your child's personal information will remain safe.
The Fellowes 73Ci is available at office superstores. The suggested retail price is $199.
Shred the school year good bye with help from the Fellowes shredder.