With today’s selfie mania, looking good is important to everybody even men. Yup, guys have gotten vainer than ever with all the emphasis on personal appearance and youth. So why not help that man in your life (spouse or pop) by giving him good grooming aids. It’s as easy as hitting the link: QVC and/or selecting one or more of from this personally picked selection:
- Alterna two-piece Bamboo Men's Hair Essentials—For roughly $44 you can pick up these popular 2-in-1 formulas provide head-to-toe cleansing and moisture for the hair and body. And the conditioner doubles as a shaving cream to set up a clean, close shave.
- L'Occitane Men's Shaving Ritual Duo with Gift Bag—this will run you about $37.50—a small price to pay to upgrade his skincare and shaving experience. The duo includes shaving gel and aftershave balm.. The textures and the smell are addictive and will make his skin feel softer than ever. Once he tries this duo, he will never look back. Comes with a holiday shopping bag for easy gift-gifting.
- philosophy man collection—for a $58 investment you can present him with a tthree-piece men's skin care set designed to give him lady’s man skin.
- Molton Brown London Super-size Body Wash—my guy prefers body wash to soap and so will yours once he samples this special product ($42.50) that comes in three flavors: Orange Bergamot, Eucalyptus and Pink Pepperpod.
- Clarisonic Mia2 Sonic Cleansing System with Jack Black—okay this might be a bit much to ask a man to do. It’s time-consuming, but if he wants younger-looking skin, it’s worth trying to convince him (you will really need to work on him, trust me, been there, done that). Any it costs $150 and is easy to take on a business trip or vaca6ion. The Mia 2 features two speeds and a one-minute T-timer setting to personalize your skin care needs. This set includes a gray Mia 2 cleansing device with a normal brush head, a 1.5-oz Jack Black Double Duty Facial Moisturizer, a 3-oz Jack Black Beard Lube, a 3-oz Jack Black All-Over Wash, and a 1-oz Refreshing Gel Cleanser.