It's swimsuit and short-shorts season again--meaning most of us begin to fret about that uneven skin on our thighs. By now we know there's no real way to get rid of it, but there are a number of things you can do to decrease it.
1. Lift weights. More muscle means your skin is more taut, which means less jiggles.
2. Regular massages. That's right--it's relaxing, but also helpful. Since fat is made up of clupmed fat, massage can help break up those gangs of gross. Go to Chicago's own Groupon.com for discounted massages in your area.
3. Specialized creams. They don't all work, sure. But here are two that do: Payot's Celluli-Lisse and L'Occitane's Delightful Shape. Are they cheap? No. Are they cheaper than surgury? Yes. And they really do help.
4. Get tan (safely). Pale skin intensifies the look of cellutlite. A self tan (I like True Blue Spa's Bronzing Self Tanning lotion) helps take the eye away from the jiggles.
5. Body wraps. The results won't last long, but will get you through a special couple of days. The Aveda Institute has some inexpensive options.