ShopTrotter, the expert source on all things shopping, is proud to announce the winners of the 2014 ShopTrotter’s Stars! Culling site data, current news and events and public perception, Shoptrotter utilized the network of over 80 cities represented on their website and mobile application in order to determine the best overall brand or boutique, as well as the newest and most up-and-coming brands on the scene in eleven distinct awards categories: Best Jewelry Store, Best Accessories Store, Best Shoe Store, Best Women’s Clothing Store, Best Men’s Clothing Store, Best Children’s Clothing Store, Best Lingerie and Swimwear Store, Best Eyewear Store, Best Handbag Store, Best Return Policy and Best Bargain.
Without further delay, here are the winners of the inaugural 2014 ShopTrotter’s Stars!
Best Jewelry: Baublebar (http://www.baublebar.com/)
- THE place to find great designer jewelry at prices that won’t break the bank, Baublebar is our go-to for that piece that is perfect for any occasion.
Best Jewelry (ShopTrotter’s Hottest Trots): Alexis Bittar (http://www.alexisbittar.com)
Best Accessories: Kate Spade (http://www.katespade.com)
- From belts to scarves to sunglasses, the accessories at Kate Spade always have us coming back for more.
Best Accessories (ShopTrotter’s Hottest Trots): Devi Kroell (http://www.devikroell.com)
Best Shoes: Shoegasm (http://www.shoegasm.com)
- Shoegasm’s amazing selection has the power to bring out the animal in any shoe-loving woman.
Best Shoes (ShopTrotter’s Hottest Trots): Charlotte Olympia (http://www.charlotteolympia.com)
Best Women’s Clothing: Burberry (http://www.burberry.com)
- No one was more surprised than us, but even 150 years since their founding, Burberry has an undeniable finger on the pulse of the current fashionable woman’s wants.
Best Women’s Clothing (ShopTrotter’s Hottest Trots): Sandro (http://www.sandro.com)
Best Men’s Clothing: Lacoste (http://www.lacoste.com)
- Much like our women’s clothing selection, tradition wins with men, as the 80+ year old Lacoste wins out with the best range of styles for any kind of man.
Best Men’s Clothing (ShopTrotter’s Hottest Trots): Thomas Pink (http://www.thomaspink.com)
Best Children’s Clothing: Jacadi (http://www.jacadi.com)
- Beating out such kids’ mainstays as Gap, J. Crew and even Target, Jacadi brings the Parisian spirit to little ones of all ages.
Best Children’s Clothing (ShopTrotter’s Hottest Trots): Bonpoint (http://www.bonpoint.com)
Best Lingerie and Swimwear: Pesca Boutique (http://www.pescaboutique.com)
- Pesca Boutique proves that you can still show off your personal style, even on the beach or by the pool.
Best Lingerie and Swimwear (ShopTrotter’s Hottest Trots): Parke & Ronen (http://www.parkeandronen.com)
Best Eyewear: Moscot (http://www.moscot.com)
- The eyewear of choice for rockstars, celebrities and even the hipster down the hall, Moscot makes the most stylish frames that are sure to last a lifetime.
Best Eyewear (ShopTrotter’s Hottest Trots): Oliver Peoples (http://www.oliverpeoples.com)
Best Handbags: Anya Hindmarch (http://www.anyahindmarch.com)
- There was a lot of tough competition in this category, but we couldn’t deny that Anya Hindmarch’s bags are cute, stylish and so quintessentially British that we couldn’t put them at the top of our shopping lists.
Best Handbags (ShopTrotter’s Hottest Trots): Danielle Nicole (http://danielle-nicole.com)
Best Return Policy: Brooks Brothers (http://www.brooksbrothers.com)
- Although not as high-profile in their policy as stores like Nordstrom, Brooks Brothers is our favorite when it comes to turning that mistaken purchase into something you truly want, whether that is an exchange or your money back.
Best Return Policy (ShopTrotter’s Hottest Trots): Nordstrom (http://www.nordstrom.com)
Best Bargain: Century 21 (http://www.c21stores.com)
The mecca of markdowns and the Shangri-la of sales, no place beats Century 21 when it comes to bargains (and crowds).
Best Bargain (ShopTrotter’s Hottest Trots): Marshalls (http://www.marshallsonline.com)