Photo: Joel Rorabaugh
About a month ago I wrote an article about the free antibiotics program at Stop & Shop pharmacies. Shoprite has it's own free antibiotics program, and they are upping the ante by offering a 90 day supply of 375 different generic drugs for only $9.99.
Shoprite is offering up to a 14 day supply of 35 different commonly prescribed antibiotics for free. Refills also qualify for this offer.
- Click here for a list of qualifying antibiotics at Shoprite. You don't need any card, membership or insurance to participate.
- Click here for FAQ about Shoprite's program.
Their generic drug program covers 375 different drugs that treat a range of conditions and diseases, such as: blood pressure, cholesterol, asthma, mental illness/depression, women's health, gastrointestinal health and diabetes. Consumers can get a 90 day supply for only $9.99 and no insurance is required to participate.
- Click here for a full list of qualifying prescriptions, sorted by condition.
- Click here for a list of FAQ about this program.
- Click here to find a Shoprite pharmacy location near you.
Click to read about Stop & Shop's free antibiotics program.
Prescription drugs may be a necessary part of your household's budget, but it's always worth looking into options that can trim the expense and save you some money!
Find ways to spend less and save more - sign up for email alerts every time I publish a new article. Click on "Subscribe" above.