Dressing up during winter season, can turn into a challenging task. While some girls may feel super comfortable in baggy hoodies and sweat pants; other fashionistas might find themselves missing those days when they could flaunt off the legs, wear that new pair of pink stilettos or show off that red bodycon dress without having to cover it up with layers and layers of coats and jackets and vests, oh my!
Don’t let the cold weather ruin your style; you can still look amazing in that big chunky cover-up that keeps you warm where ever you go; it’s all in the accessories. Browse at designers collections and take a look at the gallery of images; see how a bright colored beanie, a fur stole or leather gloves can transform your outfit from plain to chic.
- ASOS tights $8.17
- Strips knits scarf: $23.92
- Over the knee socks/stockings: $24.00
- M&S Collection leather gloves: $28.60
- Stevie wool hat from Nasty gal (black and wine): $30.00
- Sasha faux fur vest from Nasty gal: $68.00
- Capuccino alpaca slouch beanie hat with caramel rabbit fur bow: $80.33
- Light pink coat: $117.00
- Over the knee boots by Steve Madden, PRISCILA BLACK: $169.95
- Vintage grey fox fur stole: $425.75